This extremely easy recipe for Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is the best comfort food meal, easy enough to cook for dinner guests, and will leave your house smelling divine! I’m not kidding you, this recipes has came form heaven. It’s a new way to cook chicken, We’ve already mentioned so many recipes of chicken breast or tender like fried chicken tender, creamy lemon chicken, fried chicken legs, and all of them were insanely amazing and delicious! But trust me this is something you should give a try today, and not tomorrow!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, not peeled, cut into chunks
- 2.5 cups baby carrots
- 1 large (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- fresh thyme, for garnish
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS!