It’s not fall until you’ve made apple pie bombs a la mode with creamy vanilla ice cream and glazed apples all over the tops. I love fall dessert recipes!
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP AND ORZO
- HEARTY BEEF BARLEY SOUP
- EASY CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Catfish
- EASY HEARTY INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
- 2 apples peeled and chopped in 1″ pieces
- 1 can of biscuits each circle pressed out and cut in 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- oil for frying
- cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Heat a dutch oven filled 1/3 full of oil over medium heat.
2 ) Place the apples, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
3 ) Stir everything together and heat again for 30 seconds or until tender.
4 ) Using a small spoon, scoop an apple piece with a little of the sauce onto a flattened piece of biscuit.
5 ) Pinch all of the edges up together and set aside while you repeat with the remaining pieces.
6 ) Carefully place 3-4 apple pie bombs in the oil, turning occasionally until golden on each side.
7 ) Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
8 ) Repeat with all dough.
9 ) Place the cinnamon sugar in a bowl, toss each pie bomb in the sugar and pile on a large plate.
10 ) Top with a scoop of ice cream and any leftover apple pieces chopped fine.
YOU CAN ALSO MAKE THIS AMAZING BREAKFAST OR DINNER SOLVING JAPANESE PANCAKES!
Apple Pie Bombs A La Mode | Amount Per Serving (1 g) | Calories 175Calories from Fat 54 | % Daily Value* | Fat 6g9% | Saturated Fat 3g19% | Polyunsaturated Fat 3g | Cholesterol 12mg4% | Sodium 65mg3% | Carbohydrates 31g10% | Fiber 3g13% | Sugar 24g27% | Protein 1g2% | * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Make sure to try this Mouth-Watering Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups and these Best Comfort Food Recipes. Belly filling, simple to make, hearty dishes are always a family favorite.
- MAKE SURE TO CHECKOUT THESE AS WELL:
- CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- EASY AND DELICIOUS BROWN SUGAR BAKED CARROTS
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
Recipe source: ohsweetbasil.com