These are all the ingredients you need to make a Lasagna stuffed peppers Recipe: bell pepper, onion, garlic, ground beef, sweet Italian sausage, salt, pepper, diced tomato, tomato sauce, whole milk ricotta cheese, grated parmesan cheese, fresh basil, egg, lasagna noodle, shredded mozzarella cheese, oil.
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Snickerdoodle Bread is Pure Heaven
- Red Lobster’s Cheese Biscuit
- 4 bell peppers, various colors
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ lb ground beef (225 g)
- ½ lb sweet italian sausage(225 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 28 oz diced tomato, 1 can(795 g)
- 28 oz tomato sauce, 1 can(795 g)
- 15 oz whole milk ricotta cheese (425 g)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped (20 g)
- 1 egg
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked and quartered
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
1 ) Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2 ) Cut the top off of each pepper and remove the seeds. Transfer to a square baking dish, and Bake for 20 minutes, to soften.
3 ) Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pot, or dutch oven, over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic, cook until softened.
4 ) Add the ground beef, sausage, salt, and pepper. Cook until the meat has browned on all sides.
5 ) Add the diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Bring the mixture to a light simmer. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, remove from heat and set aside.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
6 ) In a small bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan, basil, and egg. Mix together with a fork, set aside.
7 ) Remove the peppers from the oven, drain any excess water that accumulated inside.
Cut the lasagna noodles into quarters and set aside.
8 ) Assemble the lasagna in each pepper. Alternate 2 tablespoons of sauce, 1 lasagna noodle, 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture, and 1 lasagna noodle until the peppers are full.
9 ) Top with mozzarella cheese, and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
10 ) Rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Check out More recipes:
- 11 Crock Pot Recipes For Slow Cooker & Crock Pot Lovers
- Orange Rosemary Glazed Salmon
- How To Make No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake