This super easy homemade cheeseburger macaroni is a perfect Hamburger Helper Copycat Recipe! This made from scratch cheesy pasta recipe is made from ingredients you likely have in your pantry/refrigerator right now! You will most definitely ditch the box when you see how easy this copycat cheeseburger macaroni recipe is!
- For More Recipes, checkout these:
- Mongolian Beef Noodle Bowls
- Instant Pot Chicken And Dumplings
- Bacon Stuffed French Toast Recipe
- The Best Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Go ahead and brown your ground beef in a fairly deep pan or pot (you’ll be adding a lot of liquid).
2 ) Drain the fat off the meat and put it back in the pan/pot. Add spices, cornstarch, water, pasta and milk and bring to a boil.
3 ) Bring your heat down to a simmer and let simmer until the pasta is finished.
4 ) Add your cheddar cheese and turn off the heat. Stir until the cheese is melted.
5 ) Let sit for a few minutes and serve!
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Cheese And Garlic Crack Bread
- Cheesy Taco Spaghetti Casserole