Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that’s creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour cream for a easy and delicious hearty soup.
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- APPLE PIE BOMBS A LA MODE RECIPE
- VANILLA BUTTERMILK POUND CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- HOMEMADE CHICAGO STYLE DEEP DISH PIZZA
- BUTTER PECAN POUND CAKE RECIPE
- FLUFFY KETO PANCAKES | EASY AND TASTY
- 8 cups russet potatoes , diced
- 1 yellow onion , diced
- 2 large carrots , peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 16 ounce Cubed Ham 2 packages of packages Smithfield Anytime Favorites™ Cubed Ham
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream (you can also use milk – I used whole milk)
- ½ cup sour cream
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!