We actually have two way of making this loaded deviled eggs recipe, and both of them are easy and delicious. You only need few ingredients and very few and easy steps to transform an egg to an amazing capsule of flavors.
- And while you’re here, make sure to check out these recipes as well:
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Fried Potatoes And Onions Recipe
- The Best Deep Fried Corn On The Cob
- large eggs (hard-boiled, cooled & halved)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
1 ) Transfer egg yolks from halves to mixing bowl & combine with remaining ingredients.
2 ) Add the sour cream or buttermilk last & use more as needed to reach desired smoothness.
3 ) Spoon yolk mixture into halves. The bulk will have grown substantially, so pile it high & “dust” with a sprinkle of paprika.
- You may also be interested in these:
- How To Make Taco Pasta Salad Recipe
- EASY Crockpot Gumbo Recipe
- BBQ Cajun Shrimp
GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE INSTRUCTIONS OF SECOND METHOD!