Fried potatoes and onions. Crispy and tender, these are great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I hope you enjoy this recipe. One IMPORTANT tip when it comes to Fried potatoes and onion is slicing the potatoes just right.
You don’t want them toothing, because you’ll end up with mushy potatoes or they can burn easily. But also make sure to not slice them too think, because, they’ll take too long to get done. And you can follow the same principle for the onion. Not too thin, and too think, So just something between that and that.
- You may also be interested in these:
- The Best Deep Fried Corn On The Cob
- Xiaomi Mi Band 4 vs Samsung Galaxy Fit Real Comparison
- Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- The Perfect Rum Cake Recipe From Scratch
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
GO TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!