This ultra-moist cake soaked in rum and vanilla will have you dreaming of white sandy beaches at first bite. A double dose of rum in this easy Rum Cake Recipe that’s supremely moist, buttery, and literally juicy from all the rum!! The perfect plan for your next cake, or maybe.. why not today?. 🙂
Instructions For Rum Cake Recipe:
For Cake Batter :
- flour- 2 cups
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cups
- 1 stick of softened or melted butter
- Instant vanilla pudding- 1/2 cup (1 package)
- Baking powder- 2 teaspoons
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil- 1/2 cup
- Milk- 1/2 cup of
- eggs- 4 large
- Dark rum- 1/2 cup of
- Butterscotch schnapps- 1/4 cup of
- Orange bitters- 1 tablespoon
- More recipes:
- How To Perfectly Make Italian Zucchini Boats Recipe
- How to make An Instant Pot Fig Jam Recipe
- Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake Recipe
1 ) Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and blend on medium for 5 to 7 minutes.
2 ) Grease a bundt cake pan with cooking spray or butter and coat with flour.
3 ) Pour all the mixture in to the bundt cake pan and place in a preheated oven in the middle rack at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a skewer can be inserted in to the middle of the cake and be removed without any residue.
GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!