This slow cooker creamy lemon chicken recipe uses chicken breast meat but it would be completely amazing and delicious with chicken thighs. The reason I avoided chicken thighs in this dish was I didn’t want all the extra fat to render because the sauce would’ve been too greasy.
- See also:
- The Perfect Rum Cake Recipe From Scratch
- How To Perfectly Make Italian Zucchini Boats Recipe
- How to make An Instant Pot Fig Jam Recipe
- 5 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chicken base optional, but delicious!
PLEASE! GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!