Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites, delicious, crusty and rich with cheese and chocolate flavors. I’ve never got disappointed by combining chocolate with my self-made cakes. I feel like it guarantees me the best taste and flavor possible, and this chocolate covered cheesecake bites isn’t an exception. I’ve already made a cheesecake bites recipe that was very similar to this, but this time with a little bit smaller bites than the previous one, and I do think it’s quicker as well.
- Related Recipes:
- how to make a vanilla cake from scratch
- How To Make A New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream
- 10 graham cracker sheets
- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chocolate chips, melted
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!