Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe is a deliciously simple main meal. Succulent beef pieces are slow-cooked with potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and tomato to create a filling, satisfying stew. Perfect for easy weeknight meals or a lazy weekend lunch. Serve with rice, pasta or just by itself with some crusty bread – give it a go today!
- Check out these amazing recipes:
- Easy Chocolate MULTI Layer Cake
- How To Make Pecan Praline Cake
- Fried Potatoes And Onions Recipe
- 4 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- Finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Crusty bread (optional)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lb cubed beef stew meat (1 1/4″)
- 1 med onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz beer (pale lager)
- 3 1/2 c beef broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 8 new potatoes (1 1/2″-2″ diameter), quartered
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!