Pecan Praline Cake, this Butter Pecan Cake Mix is mixed with a tub of Coconut Pecan Frosting and more pecans. Then a spectacular Butter Pecan Glaze is drizzled over the top. This cake can certainly be served for dessert but it has the consistency of a coffeecake which makes it one awesome breakfast idea–especially for holiday breakfasts.
Do you need to be Louisiana-born to master the art of making Pecan Praline Cake – those special brown sugar and pecan patties? No, you just need to follow the steps below, and I’m sure You’ll make the best Pecan Praline Cake possible. 🙂
- Related Recipes:
- Make Banana Cream Cheesecake
- The Most Decadent Gooey Chocolate Cake Recipe
- How To Make The Japanese pancake Easy Steps..
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 8oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavor
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans (You may add more or less if you’d like)
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
- 1 ½ cups of pecan pieces
- Extra can of evaporated milk to thin, if needed
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS!