This Japanese Pancake is so delicious and amazing. Once you taste it, you’ll find yourself lost inside its amazing taste and flavor. If ever know how to do it, don’t worry. Because, Today I’m going to show you, how to make this super fluffy airy Japanese pancakes, step by step in this post.
The flavor of this pancake is amazing, and it’s incredibly soft and tender. I’m sure you’ll love it…’’
- You may also be interested in these:
- No Bake Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
- SLOW COOKER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg Yolk + 3 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 /2 cup + 4 tbsp Buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sugar ( to add to the egg whites)
- Zest of 1/4 of a Lemon ( add lemon zest or 1 tsp vanilla).
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar or 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
- You may also be interested in this:
- How to Cook Any Steak Perfectly
- How To Make Magic Lemon Pie Easily
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Easy Chocolate MULTI Layer Cake
CLICK ON THE NEXT BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS!