This frosting and Gooey Chocolate Cake Recipe, is a very simple and with a very intense chocolate flavor. It’s the most decadent chocolate Cake you can find.
It’s super easy to make and it can prepared in about 25 or 30 minutes in total. It is heavenly if you know any chocolate lovers you should definitely share this recipe with them.
1 ) In a large bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa powder, and flour with the help of melted butter or oil. Then add hot milk and coffee and mix the whole together until well mixed. (The hot milk will bring out the cocoa flavor even more, and help you to mix and dissolve the cocoa powder)
2 ) Transfer your batter into a buttered and floured cake pan, lined with parchment paper you can use a round pan if you prefer.
3 ) Put your cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius or (350 Fahrenheit) for about 25 minutes.
4 ) Use a toothpick to check if it’s cooked. If it comes out clean, you’ll know your cake is ready take it out from the oven. Let it cool for five minutes in its pan, and then you can turn it over and let it cool completely.
Now, let’s make a chocolate caramel syrup to soak your cake with. The chocolate caramel makes this cake sticky and gooey along with the frosting.
- SEE ALSO:
- How To Make A Chocolate Cake recipes from scratch
- How To Make an easy and Quick pizza house
- How To Make An ULTRA Fluffy Chocolate cake
How to make the chocolate syrup:
1 ) In saucepan, put some sugar and water. If you want a basic chocolate simple syrup, let the sugar dissolve bring it to a boil and then turn it off. But if you want a thicker syrup which is going to be all nice and sticky, let it cook for about five minutes on a low heat. Allow it 5 mins to evaporate some water and then turn off the stove.
2 ) Stir in your cocoa powder the hot sugar will instantly dissolve the cocoa powder. And congratulations! You’ve just made chocolate syrup. Now, you need to let it cool in the fridge to thicken up, and it’s ready to use it for the cake strain.
1 ) heat up some cream, and pour it over your chocolate and let it stay for about 30 seconds, and then mix and it will become a beautiful glossy cream. It will thicken up as it sit, so, just let it sit for about 20 minutes.
2 ) Poke some holes with a toothpick in your cake, and spoon over that delicious chocolate caramel. The amount of chocolate syrup it’s up to you. You can add as much you want, however, I don’t recommend you add more than 5 to 6 tbsp. to your cake. Because, this cake is already really moist, and the caramel is not meant to soften your cake, but it’s just meant to give you that sticky texture.
- Add your chocolate ganache on the top, and serve.
- How to Cook Any Steak Perfectly
- How to Cook Boneless And Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 80 gr All Purpose Flour (1/2 cups + 2 tbsp)
- 50 gr Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (7 tbsp)
- 150 gr Sugar (3/4 cup)
- 60 gr Butter or any flavorless Oil (1/2 stick butter OR 4 tbsp flavorless oil)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 125 gr Hot Milk (1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp Hot Coffee
- Pinch of Salt For the Chocolate Caramel/Syrup:
- 100 gr White Sugar (1/2 cup)
- 50 gr Water (use milk for a richer caramel) (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
NOTE: To avoid crystallization, try to not stir your chocolate caramel.