This frosting and Gooey Chocolate Cake Recipe is a very simple and with a very intense chocolate flavor. It’s the most decadent chocolate Cake you can find.
It’s super easy to make and it can be prepared in about 25 or 30 minutes in total. It is heavenly if you know any chocolate lovers you should definitely share this recipe with them.
- 50 gr Water (use milk for a richer caramel) (1/4 cup)
- Pinch of Salt For the Chocolate Caramel/Syrup:
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 50 gr Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (7 tbsp)
- 150 gr Sugar (3/4 cup)
- 60 gr Butter or any flavorless Oil (1/2 stick butter OR 4 tbsp flavorless oil)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 125 gr Hot Milk (1/2 cup)
- 2 tbsp Hot Coffee
- 100 gr White Sugar (1/2 cup)
- 80 gr All Purpose Flour (1/2 cups + 2 tbsp)
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!