How to make Air Fryer Panko Crusted Chicken breast. This recipe for chicken breast that are air fried crispy and juicy with a simple flour, egg, and panko breading is delicious! These are similar to oven baked but the air fryer offers convection heat which gives these chicken breast a crispy, fried taste if you coat the chicken breast with a little olive oil. Dip these chicken breast into a little of Amy’s famous Honey Mustard Sauce and they are delicious!
I’ve had trouble making chicken breast by frying them by oven or baking them, but I started making them in the air fryer and let me tell you they are absolutely fantastic!
I coated my chicken breast with Panko, and you can coat your breadcrumbs if you want to. Panko is just basically Japanese breadcrumbs. these are plain because we’re going to be seizing in them.
one of the things with panko and that’s a challenge with chicken breast or tenders is when you’re cooking them either on the stove or deep fat, I mean on the cooktop or deep fat frying them, the panko tends to get overcooked before the chicken is cooked. so you have undercooked chicken and perfectly cooked panko, or you have overcooked panko by the time the chicken is done.
but one of the great things in the airfryer, is I have learned it doesn’t overcook the panko. so panko crusted chicken breast is absolutely fantastic in the airfryer; because, you don’t run into the same problems you do when you’re frying them in oil.
- More Amazing Recipes:
- How To Make Tomato Juice Smoothie
- 7 Easy Low Carb Soup Recipes (Keto Friendly!)
- 7 Food That Will Whiten Your Teeth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or Panko
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/16 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE NEXT PAGE…