This slow cooker ham and beans soup is what to cook on a chili day. It takes just minutes to prepare and cooks effortlessly in your slow cooker all day long. with No-soaking required, this slow cooker ham and beans soup can be one of your all-time favorite foods when the weather calls for hearty foods.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- SLOW COOKER BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT
- THE BEST SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER EVER!
- CROCKPOT BBQ GRAPE JELLY MEATBALLS
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth can sub water, beef, or vegetable broth for added flavor
- 1 leftover ham bone with meat or ham hocks, diced ham or
- 1 lb. cooked sausage
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 package Hurst’s 15 Bean Soup
- Optional: Hot sauce or crushed red pepper to taste
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed