Easy Mason Jar Ice Cream Recipe: No need to scream for ice cream! You can make this ice cream at home with just a mason jar and a few ingredients.
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- You may also be interested in these:
- HOMEMADE CARAMEL FROSTING RECIPE
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Gravy Recipe
- SLOW COOKER ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Pour cream, sugar, vanilla and salt into a mason jar and secure tightly with a lid.
2 ) Shake the mason jar until the cream thickens and almost doubles in size, 4 to 5 minutes. It should be opaque and easily coat the back of a wooden spoon.
3 ) Freeze for 3 hours, or until hardened. Scoop out ice cream with a spoon and serve with your favorite ice cream toppings.