This easy crawfish etouffee is a fun and interesting dish to serve when on busy days. For some, it’s an introduction to crawfish and Cajun food.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- SLOW COOKER BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT
- THE BEST SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER EVER!
- CROCKPOT BBQ GRAPE JELLY MEATBALLS
- 2 TBS Canola Oil
- 2 TBS Butter
- 3 TBS Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 TS chopped garlic
- 1 TS thyme
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 TS Paprika
- 2 TS Creole Seasoning
- 2 TS Worcestershire
- 2 Cups Stock
- 1 lb Cooked Crawfish
- 1 TS Hot Sauce
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
- MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
- Easy Mason Jar Ice Cream Recipe
- CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE
- Easy, Delicious Italian Style Braised Beef
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!