This slow cooker bacon cheeseburger tater tot recipe is so simple and so easy that anyone can make it. Even a completely slow cooker beginner can make its perfect version; because it does handle different ingredients and seasoning. It’s completely fine to use steak seasoning like Montreal Steak seasoning of Tony’s. This is one of the quickest and easy crockpot recipes I’ve seen so far, which makes it my busy day’s favorite meal.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- THE BEST SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER EVER!
- CROCKPOT BBQ GRAPE JELLY MEATBALLS
- BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE
- INSTANT POT 3 CHEESE MACARONI AND CHEESE
- CROCK-POT CANDY – CHRISTMAS CANDY
- STRAWBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- dash of Tabasco
- 1 pound ground hamburger meat
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 1 diced onion
- pack of frozen veggies
- 8oz container of sour cream
- 1 T butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of flour
- one bag of frozen Tater tots
- 1/2 cups grated cheese
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS