This is the best and real southern peach cobbler recipe. Southern’s people who should normally love peach cobbler, will know it only from its ingredients. This has been served at every barbecue joint you visit and everyone’s grandma has the best peach cobbler recipe EVER.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE
- INSTANT POT 3 CHEESE MACARONI AND CHEESE
- CROCK-POT CANDY – CHRISTMAS CANDY
- STRAWBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 cups peaches, fresh or thawed frozen
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!