This Crock pot Candy is the easiest and most impressive homemade candy ever. A rich chocolaty, peanutty 4 ingredient recipe that you simply toss in the slow cooker, stir a few times and scoop it out. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- STRAWBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- THE BEST CHRISTMAS BAKLAVA
- COFFEE CRUNCH CAKE RECIPE
- BEST PECAN PIE CAKE ROLL
prep time: 30 mins | cook time: 2 hour | total time: 2 hours and 30 mins
- 32 ounces almond bark (vanilla flavored)
- 34.5 ounces honey roasted dry roasted peanuts (I used planters)
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar (by Baker’s)
- sprinkles or crushed candy canes (optional garnish)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!