- CHECK OUT THESE AS WELL:
- Marinated Thanksgiving Turkey
- EASY SLOW COOKER MEATBALL STEW
- CREOLE WHITE BEANS SHRIMP AND SMOKED SAUSAGE
- THE BEST MEATBALL STEW EVER!
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
1 ) Layer almond bark, honey roasted dry roasted peanuts, and semisweet chocolate bar into the crock-pot. Cover and cook for 1 hour on low temperature without stir.
2 ) After 1-hour stir mixture and continue to cook, stirring every 15-20 minutes for another hour (a total of 2 hours).
3 ) Meanwhile, line countertop or table with a long piece of parchment paper.
4 ) Turn off crock-pot. Use a 1 tablespoon scooper to scoop out candy from crock-pot and onto parchment paper.
5 ) Make sure candy is not touching. Top with favorite garnish.
6 ) Allow to cool completely.
And for the almond bark I used the one with vanilla flavor
honey roasted dry roasted peanuts use planters
sprinkles or crushed candy canes it’s fully an optional garnish for decoration!