Mama’s chicken roll ups are one of my most easy and popular recipes, pure comfort food! Yummy and delicious they make a kid friendly meal! If you want to kick it up a notch you can add some spices or a bit of hot sauce. This will definitely be one of your favorites ! It’s that good!
It doesn’t get any easier then this for a quick weekday meal! And the best part is the whole family will love it. This recipe is always popular when my kids have friends over, they all love it! The filling is delicious and even the pickiest of eaters will request these again.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- EASY SLOW COOKER GUMBO
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Easy Mason Jar Ice Cream Recipe
- CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE
- Easy, Delicious Italian Style Braised Beef
- 2 large chicken breast
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can of broth (use what the chicken cooked in)…
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1 T. all purpose flour
- 6 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!