Mama’s chicken roll ups are one of my most easy and popular recipes, pure comfort food! Yummy and delicious they make a kid friendly meal! If you want to kick it up a notch you can add some spices or a bit of hot sauce. This will definitely be one of your favorites ! It’s that good!
It doesn’t get any easier then this for a quick weekday meal! And the best part is the whole family will love it. This recipe is always popular when my kids have friends over, they all love it! The filling is delicious and even the pickiest of eaters will request these again.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- EASY SLOW COOKER GUMBO
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Easy Mason Jar Ice Cream Recipe
- CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE
- Easy, Delicious Italian Style Braised Beef
- 2 large chicken breast
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can of broth (use what the chicken cooked in)…
- 1/2 soup can milk
- 1 T. all purpose flour
- 6 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Place the chicken in a pot and cover with water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook till chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken (save broth).
2 ) When cooled enough to handle remove the chicken from the bone and shred, set aside. Whisk together the soup, broth, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
3 ) Unroll the crescent dough and separate into the triangles. Place a little cheese over the dough and at the larger end place a good heaping of the chicken.
4 ) Roll up and place in a 9×13 casserole dish. Repeat with remaining. Once all are in the dish, pour the soup mix around each one and then drizzle a little over the tops (not too much).
5 ) Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes, remove and top with a little more cheese and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Let sit for a couple of minutes before serving, the soup mixture will thicken up like a gravy.