Make this AWARD WINING! thanksgiving marinated turkey recipe one time, and your whole family will crave to see it on the table again. Follow the steps and cook it up until it’s tender, tasty and golden brown. Build up the flavor by marinating the meat, then grill it to add a tempting barbecued flavor.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- EASY SLOW COOKER MEATBALL STEW
- CREOLE WHITE BEANS SHRIMP AND SMOKED SAUSAGE
- THE BEST MEATBALL STEW EVER!
- COFFEE CRUNCH CAKE RECIPE
- 2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large oven roasting bags
- 1 turkey (12 to 14 pounds)
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!