This coffee crunch cake is just unique. The brittle coffee-flavored topping didn’t last long to be prepared, and it adds a lot to this cake believe me! talking about the flavor and texture, as its melt-in-your-mouth and it’ll also start to dissolve when it hits the whipped cream.
And while there are so many recipes for this cake, I couldn’t find an intelligently adapted one. some of them I can’t grantee how their final result will be, and some others have just so many instructions which may confuse you while preparing it. So I adapted this to make it very straight forward and simple for my visitors.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- EASY HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS
- VICTORIA SPONGE CAKE RECIPE
- OLD FASHIONED ORANGE CANDY
- Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
- EASY PENUCHE FUDGE WITH WALNUTS OR PECANS
- SOUTHERN SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour (not self-rising)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs, separated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Coffee Frosting
- Coffee Crunch
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!