This penuche fudge Recipe is something similar to fudge-caramel hybrid, but it’s still has a unique flavor that no one can resist. It’s addictively yummy and such a nice alternative to all the fudges we’ve made before.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- SOUTHERN SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
- HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE
- BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN AND POTATOES
- THE BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN EVER
- CROCK POT CHICKEN TORTELLINI SOUP
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, roughly chopped
- Non-stick spray, as needed
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- Here are a few products that I LOVE TO RECOMMEND YOU:
- >>Staub Cast Iron Skillet
- >>Utopia Kitchen Cooking Knives
- >>20pc Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Tool Set
1 ) Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray, then line pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap.
2 ) Combine butter and brown sugar in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-low heat until butter is melted and sugar has dissolved. 2-3 minutes.
3 ) Pour in evaporated milk and bring mixture to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes, or until cooled to the touch.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
4 ) Stir in vanilla extract and salt until combined, then, working in batches, beat in powdered sugar.
5 ) Once sugar is incorporated, fold in chopped nuts, then transfer mixture to greased and lined loaf dish.
6 ) Refrigerate, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes, or until set, then slice, serve and enjoy.
- MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THESE AS WELL:
- Best Southern Fried Chicken
- Spaghetti Meatball Supper Recipe
- 7UP Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls
Adapted from Martha Stewart