EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE: Green Beans will have even the pickiest eater begging for seconds. Substitute turkey bacon or slices of ham instead of regular bacon. This recipe is a great dish to take to any potluck and makes Super addicting green beans with bacon.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
- 5 (15-oz) cans green beans, drained
- 1 lb bacon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 ) Pour drained green beans in an ungreased 9×13-inch pan.
3 ) In a large skillet, cook bacon until almost done but not too crispy. Remove from skillet, drain on paper towel and chop. Sprinkle cooked bacon on top of green beans.
4 ) Whisk together brown sugar, melted butter, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over green beans.
5 ) Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.