BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE: It’s not a super pricey or multi-steps recipe, but it so yummy that no one can make it one time without going back to it again. There are so many ingredients and instructions for this, but this is the best green bean casserole recipe I’ve ever tasted personally as someone who has played around with this recipe for a couple of years now.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- INSTANT POT 3 CHEESE MACARONI AND CHEESE
- CROCK-POT CANDY – CHRISTMAS CANDY
- STRAWBERRY SWEET ROLLS WITH LEMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- THE BEST CHRISTMAS BAKLAVA
- COFFEE CRUNCH CAKE RECIPE
- BEST PECAN PIE CAKE ROLL
- 2 cans Kitchen Sliced Giant green beans, drained
- Garlic powder
- 1 6 oz. container French’s French Fried Onions
- 2/3 cup whole milk (you can use skim but whole is definitely tastier)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup
- Onion powder
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
- CHECK OUT THESE AS WELL:
- Marinated Thanksgiving Turkey
- EASY SLOW COOKER MEATBALL STEW
- CREOLE WHITE BEANS SHRIMP AND SMOKED SAUSAGE
- THE BEST MEATBALL STEW EVER!
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!