One of my favorite things to eat growing up was stuffed artichokes. And wither you are from an Italian family root or not, I’m sure you’ll love this easy and delicious Italian stuffed artichokes recipe. I’m a huge fan of Italian Stuffed Artichokes as well. I actually learned how to prepare the artichokes and then stuff them from an Italian family.
They may take some time to prepare for stuffing but it’s well worth it. I love them myself and I am constantly on the lookout for nice big artichokes at the grocery store. It’s sometimes hard to find the larger artichokes and those are really the best ones to stuff.
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE:
- EASY CRAWFISH ETOUFFEE SKILLET
- SLOW COOKER HAM AND BEAN SOUP
- SLOW COOKER BACON CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT
- THE BEST SOUTHERN PEACH COBBLER EVER!
- 4-5- Large artichokes, cleaned, leaves and stem trimmed
- 3 -cups Italian Breadcrumbs
- 3 T- grated romano cheese
- 3 T- grated parmesan cheese
- 3 -garlic cloves, grated/minced
- 1 T- garlic powder
- 1 T- onion powder
- 1 T-Italian seasoning
- 1 T-lemon juice
- 1/4 -Cup Olive Oil (1 T More for drizzling)
- Sprinkle: Salt and Pepper
- MORE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
- Easy Mason Jar Ice Cream Recipe
- CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE
- Easy, Delicious Italian Style Braised Beef
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!