Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is a creamy, peanut flavor infused chicken that is served over thick, rich noodles. Easy to make in just a couple steps adding all the ingredients together letting the slow cooker do the work for you! Enjoy the smells that will fill your home while cooking during the day.
Ingredients that you already have in your pantry is added all together to create this flavorful meal that is sure to please. Simple ingredients, easy to follow instructions equals one main dish that everyone loves and raves about.
- You may also be interested in these:
- HOMEMADE CARAMEL FROSTING RECIPE
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Gravy Recipe
- SLOW COOKER ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 red pepper cut into thin, long strips
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup chopped cilantro divided
- chopped peanuts for garnish
- 12 ounce linguine noodles cooked and drained
- MAKE SURE TO CHECKOUT THESE AS WELL:
- Crock-Pot Sweet Sloppy Joes Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
- Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
- Old Fashioned Salmon Patties
1 ) Add garlic, peanut butter, broth, chicken, zucchini, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper to slow cooker. Stir to combine.
2 ) Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. A half hour before you are going to serve, add in lime juice and 1/2 cup of cilantro.
3 ) Serve over noodles and garnish with remaining cilantro and peanuts.
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
- Check out these amazing recipes:
- Easy Chocolate MULTI Layer Cake
- How To Make Pecan Praline Cake
- Fried Potatoes And Onions Recipe