Make this slow cooker rotisserie chicken for the most succulent and juicy chicken you have ever had! Next time you’re at the grocery store, pass up the rotisserie chicken sitting under a heat lamp all day. Instead, make this slow cooker rotisserie chicken for the most succulent and juicy chicken you have ever had!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 pounds baby yukon gold potatoes
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1 whole chicken, about 5 to 6 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced lengthwise
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!