On the hunt for an easy and delicious dinner to add to your menu this week?? This Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken is so simple to make, and sure to become a fast family favorite! The best part is that it’s only 3 Ingredients! Talk about easy!
- You may also be interested in these:
- How To Make your own ranch dressing mix from scratch
- Instant Pot 3 Ingredients Chicken (Olive Garden )
- The Best Beef Stew Ever
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts Thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 16 oz. Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
1 ) Mix together Italian Dressing and Parmesan Cheese in medium mixing bowl, and stir well.
2 ) Place chicken in Crockpot, and pour dressing mixture over chicken.
3 ) Cover Crockpot, and cook on LOW for 8 hours, or until done. Enjoy!