This beef stew is the definition of pure comfort food! Cooking it in the pot makes for the most tender pieces of beef and veggies with a rich, silky sauce!
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- 2 pounds of cubed beef stew meat.
- 2 tbsps of all purpose flour.
- 4 cups of water.
- 2 cups of beef broth.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper.
- 4 cups of cubed potatoes.
- 2 cups of chopped carrots.
- 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- 1 cup of fresh corn kernels.
- 1 cup of fresh green beans cut into 1” pieces.
- 1 cup of chopped turnip (optional).
- 2 cups of chopped fresh tomatoes (optional).
1 ) In a large pot, heat the oil and stir in the beef and flour until browned. Pour in the water and broth and season with salt and pepper.
2 ) Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour.
3 ) Mix in the potatoes, carrots, and rosemary and simmer for 1 to 2 more hours.
4 ) Mix in the corn, green beans and simmer for 30 min
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan