This all-occasion Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole compliments a variety of entrees. It’s made entirely in a slow cooker, and packed with flavor. After mashing, the top is sprinkled with shredded cheese, crumbled bacon, and a dollop of sour cream. A light sprinkling of green onion finishes off this impressive dish perfect for busy oven days or hectic holiday meals.
- You may also be interested in these:
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 8-oz chive and onion cream cheese softened
- 5 lb Yukon Gold or Red Potatoes stems, blemishes removed
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 0.4-oz package dry Buttermilk Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 8-oz sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion plus 2 Tbsp for garnishing
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!