These Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp are easy, healthy and delicious. This is also a Weight Watchers friendly recipe with only 1 Freestyle point per serving.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon sliced
- See also:
- How To Make Italian Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
1 ) Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F
2 ) Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl.
3 ) Add shrimp and toss until coated.
4 ) Place shrimp in the air fryer and cook until pink and firm, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
5 ) For extra flavor, you can pour any extra marinade over the shrimp in the air fryer before cooking. This is optional.
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan