If you’re like me, and you are always looking for new, easy, recipes to make on busy weeknights, these Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups should be at the top of your list.
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP AND ORZO
- HEARTY BEEF BARLEY SOUP
- EASY CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Catfish
- EASY HEARTY INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
These creamy, cheesy, lasagna rolls are filled with shredded chicken and ricotta cheese, and they are topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and a mix of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. My whole family loves them!
You can make lasagna roll-ups any way you like. I’ve made standard Lasagna Rolls with ground beef and cottage cheese, and Mini Lasagna Rolls as appetizers for guests.
- CRAVING MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS ONE? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert
- No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake with Whipped Cream-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 cups Alfredo Sauce, jarred
- 2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan, shredded
- Ketchen Gadgets WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 ) In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
3 ) Lay lasagna noodles on a flat surface and spread 3 ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Leave 1/3 of the noodle bare.
4 ) Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
5 ) Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle.
6 ) Add 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
7 ) Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish, and Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll-ups.
8 ) Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, and cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
9 ) After 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.