If you’re like me, and you are always looking for new, easy, recipes to make on busy weeknights, these Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups should be at the top of your list.
These creamy, cheesy, lasagna rolls are filled with shredded chicken and ricotta cheese, and they are topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and a mix of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. My whole family loves them!
You can make lasagna roll-ups any way you like. I’ve made standard Lasagna Rolls with ground beef and cottage cheese, and Mini Lasagna Rolls as appetizers for guests.
- CRAVING MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS ONE? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert
- No-Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake with Whipped Cream-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16 ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.5 cups Alfredo Sauce, jarred
- 2 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan, shredded
- Ketchen Gadgets WE RECOMMEND:
- => All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- => AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- => Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 ) In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
3 ) Lay lasagna noodles on a flat surface and spread 3 ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Leave 1/3 of the noodle bare.
4 ) Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
5 ) Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle.
6 ) Add 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
7 ) Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish, and Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll-ups.
8 ) Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, and cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
9 ) After 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.