CrockPot Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe – Packed with flavors and so easy to prep! This crockpot recipe makes an easy keto & low carb dinner the family will love.
Loaded with fresh garlic, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes and drenched in a creamy parmesan sauce, the dish develops a wonderful aroma when slow cooking with chicken in the crockpot. If you’re looking for a hearty meal to comfort yourself by the cold weather, this slow-cooker Tuscan chicken recipe is your next family favorite!
- You may also be interested in these:
- The Best Beef Stew Ever
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 6 – 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup (80ml) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cup Spinach (chopped, packed)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed