CrockPot Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe – Packed with flavors and so easy to prep! This crockpot recipe makes an easy keto & low carb dinner the family will love. Loaded with fresh garlic, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes and drenched in a creamy parmesan sauce, the dish develops a wonderful aroma when slow cooking with chicken in the crockpot. If you’re looking for a hearty meal to comfort yourself by the cold weather, this slow-cooker Tuscan chicken recipe is your next family favorite!
- You may also be interested in these:
- The Best Beef Stew Ever
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 6 – 8 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup (80ml) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 cup Spinach (chopped, packed)
Instructions For CrockPot Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe:
1 ) To prepare your crockpot recipe: heat oil or butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for about a minute, until fragrant.
2 ) Add the cream and chicken broth. Bring to a gentle simmer, then set heat to low and simmer for about 10 minutes. The sauce should thicken enough to coat the back of a spoon.
3 ) Meanwhile, place the chicken thighs at the bottom of your CrockPot. Season chicken thighs lightly with Italian seasoning, crushed red chili pepper flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Top chicken thighs with sun-dried tomatoes.
4 ) When the cream sauce is ready, lower the heat and whisk in the Parmesan cheese, little by little until smooth. Adjust seasoning for the cream sauce if needed.
5 ) Pour the cream sauce evenly over the chicken thighs in the CrockPot. Try to get as much sauce as possible on top of the chicken thighs and less on the bottom.
6 ) Cook your crockpot Tuscan Garlic Chicken for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW. When cooking time is over, remove gently the chicken from the crockpot and set aside.
7 ) Turn the crockpot on HIGH, if it isn’t already. Add the chopped spinach in the crockpot and stir for a few minutes, until the spinach wilts.
8 ) Return the chicken to the slow cooker, and spoon the liquid, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes on top, or just pour them over the Tuscan chicken when serving. Serve your CrockPot Tuscan Chicken over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice, or rice, couscous, or pasta for non-Keto. This crockpot recipe is Keto and low-carb diet-friendly. Enjoy!
Note: Cooking garlic, cream, broth, and parmesan in the pan ensure the cream is well infused with garlic and stays smooth. If you don’t want to prepare the cream sauce on the side, you can put everything into the CrockPot with chicken and give it a quick stir before cooking.
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
- More Recipes:
- How To Make Fried Catfish Recipe
- How To Grill Flank Steak
- Spanish Deep Fried Milk Desert