blueberry jack skellington pie made with blueberry, lemon juice, cinnamon and a pastry for a double-crust pie. It’s just so delicious and easy.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends, and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
- YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
- Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken Recipe
- How To Make your own ranch dressing mix from scratch
- Instant Pot 3 Ingredients Chicken (Olive Garden )
- The Best Creamy Lemon Squares Recipe
- The Best Marry Me Chicken
Pastry for a double-crust pie
- 4-5 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- a shake of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter, cut into bits
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2 ) To make the filling, combine half the blueberries with the sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt in a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 cup water if you’re using fresh blueberries.
3 ) Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring often, for a few minutes or until the berries begin to pop and the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining blueberries and the butter.
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
4 ) Divide the pastry in half, making one piece slightly larger than the other. On a lightly floured surface, roll the larger piece out into a 12-inch circle; transfer to a pie plate and gently fit it in, without stretching. Pour in the filling.
5 ) Roll out the remaining pastry, making a circle slightly larger than your pie plate. Cut rough holes for the eyes and nose, and make the mouth with the tip of a knife, without cutting all the way through.
6 ) Transfer to the top of the pie and trim the excess crust around the edge of the pie plate, pinching the pastry together to seal and pressing down all the way around with the tines of a fork.
7 ) Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden. Serves 8.