The kids will love this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Sweet Sloppy Joes! Ground beef is flavored with onion, celery, some basic condiments and spices and then a touch of brown sugar for sweetness! Serve with chips or fries for a weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 Rib Celery Sliced Thin
- 3/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!