This Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein is such a lower carbohydrate option for typical Chow Mein. Also the ingredients are limited and clean (both Whole30 & Paleo compliant) so you don’t have all that MSG, additives or added sugars that the typical Chow Mein comes with as well.
This recipe has 10 ingredients and comes in at 150 calories per serving! Way less than made with regular noodles, so please please please check out this Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein.
- YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
- Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
- Old Fashioned Salmon Patties
- Instant Pot Italian Chicken
- Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup COCONUT AMINOS (or tamari if not paleo)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon COCONUT SUGAR
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!)
- 2 tablespoons OLIVE OIL
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
1 ) Cut a spaghetti squash in half length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
2 ) In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
3 ) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
4 ) Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.