This sloppy Joe Recipe is an easy twist that’s flavorful and delicious! The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato filling so well and makes for a quick and hearty weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!
SHOP>> Organic Produce Delivered To Your Door From Our Trusted Partners!