Honey Garlic Chicken Breast is An incredible quick and easy way to serve up chicken breast – seared then simmered in the most amazing honey garlic sauce. Don’t be deceived by the short ingredient list! It’s absolutely worth the extra step of dusting the chicken with flour because it creates a crust for the sauce to cling to.
- 500 g / 1 lb chicken breast , boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup / 60g flour (Note 1)
- 50 g / 3.5 tbsp unsalted butter (or 2 1/2 tbsp olive oil)
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce (or all purpose, Note 2)
- 1/3 cup / 90g honey (or maple syrup)
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS!