This Amish Peanut Butter Cream Pie is so easy to make and you can make it too! Start out with a pre-made or home-made pie crust and bake it and fill it up! It’s easy and so amazingly delectable.
While ‘Amish’ is referred to as being plain, there is nothing ‘plain’ about this dessert! I promise you! And make sure to Try it frozen too! It’s super awesome!!
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends, and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
- YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE:
- Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
- Best Burgers Recipe | Easy Dinner Recipe
- Blueberry Jack Skellington Pie Recipe
- Crockpot Olive Garden Chicken Recipe
- How To Make your own ranch dressing mix from scratch
1 pie crust 9-inch, baked and cooled or make your own crust
Peanut Butter Crumbles:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Peanut Butter Filling:
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup of cool whip
Whipped Topping On Top of Pie:
- 2 cups whipped cream or 1- 8 oz. container of cool whip for topping if making whipped
- cream, using mixer, whip together on medium-high 1 cup of whipping cream and 3
- tablespoons of powdered sugar to get whipped cream texture. 1 cup of whipping cream makes 2 cups when whipped.
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
Free Shipping on all Erommy Outdoor Orders!
Shop Best-Selling Erommy Hardtop Gazebos!
Shop Backyard Patio Heaters at Erommy Outdoors