This homemade caramel frosting recipe is perfect for dipping apple slices in, pouring over warm apple or pumpkin desserts, drizzling over ice cream or using in your favorite fall recipes that call for caramel sauce.
Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends, and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
- You may also be interested in these:
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Gravy Recipe
- SLOW COOKER ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
- Crock-Pot Sweet Sloppy Joes Recipe
- Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
- Sloppy Joe Casserole Recipe
- Old Fashioned Salmon Patties
- 1cup brown sugar
- 1 half cup butter
- 1 quarter cup milk
- confectioners’ sugar, as needed
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan
PLEASE GO TO NEST PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!