- More Interesting To See:
- What Is Eau de toilette vs Eau de parfum And Eau de Cologne?
- The Best Lemon Pound Cake
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
1) Wash and dry chicken, set aside. And in a bowl combine seasonings, coat chicken generously with about a tablespoon of the spice mixture. (Add a splash of olive oil to the chicken to help distribute the spices if needed. Really rub it in!). Set aside.
2) In a gallon-size plastic bag, mix together flour, cornstarch, and remaining spice mix. VERY IMPORTANT: Flour should taste well-seasoned. Add in more spices and salt if needed) Set aside. In a large dish, mix together eggs, hot sauce, milk, and water. Coat chicken very lightly in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
3) Place on a tray to allow time for some of the flour to absorb a little, and coat the chicken in the egg mixture (shaking off excess). Immediately, coat the chicken lightly in the flour mixture, shaking off excess.
4) Let chicken rest for about 15 minutes so that some of the flour is absorbed, and Use an oil mister or brush, to coat the chicken very lightly (all over) with olive oil.
5) Place chicken in greased Air Fryer basket, allowing room for the air to flow all around the chicken. (do not crowd)
6) Cook according to your air fryer, flipping halfway and brushing very lightly with more oil (if needed) so that no flour is visible. (I cooked on 350 F. for about 18 minutes) then Remove and let chicken rest for about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.