Slow Cooker Steak Soup – sirloin roast, beef broth, onion soup mix, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and egg noodles. Cooks all day in the crockpot – even the noodles. Serve with some crusty bread for an easy weeknight meal!
- AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE, WHY NOT CHECKING THESE OUT AS WELL! 🙂
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
- Raw Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe
- Paula Deen’s Banana Pudding Recipe
- HOW TO MAKE MILLIONAIRE FUDGE FROM SCRATCH!
- 2-1/4 lb sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 (1-oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
1 ) Combine roast, flour, salt, and pepper in a large ziplock bag. Seal and shake to coat beef.
2 ) Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from the ziplock bag, discard any excess flour mixture. Sauté beef until browned, about 5 minutes.
3 ) Place meat into the slow cooker. Add onion soup mix, beef broth, tomato paste and
4 ) Worcestershire sauce. Cook on LOW for 8 hours, until beef is tender.
5 ) Add noodles to slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 15-30 minutes, until noodles are tender.