Slow Cooker Steak Soup – sirloin roast, beef broth, onion soup mix, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and egg noodles. Cooks all day in the crockpot – even the noodles. Serve with some crusty bread for an easy weeknight meal!
- AND WHILE YOU ARE HERE, WHY NOT CHECKING THESE OUT AS WELL! 🙂
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- 2-1/4 lb sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 (1-oz) envelope dry onion soup mix
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!