I wish I could have kept this Toll House Famous Fudge as a decoration for a little bit longer but it was gone in just a few minutes… Maybe I should make two next time, so that at least the other one would survive until the next day. Yeah, right!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- HOW TO MAKE MILLIONAIRE FUDGE FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY SLOW COOKER GUMBO
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Easy Mason Jar Ice Cream Recipe
- CROCKPOT WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE
- Easy, Delicious Italian Style Braised Beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!