These Brown Sugar Baked Carrots are the perfect vegetable side dish to your holiday dinner! This EASY and delicious brown sugar baked carrots come to its most flavor when you make it with fresh carrots at your local farmer’s market. However, we always have carrots in the fridge, thanks to AMAZON Fresh>>
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- INSTANT POT BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- 10 Carrots, peeled and then cut in half OR 2 dozen baby carrots.
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, diced
- CHECK OUT THESE FOR MORE EASY PEASY RECIPES:
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
1 ) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2 ) Lay down a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
3 ) Put the carrots down and then sprinkle them with salt, pepper, cinnamon and brown sugar.
4 ) Mix them up.
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
5 ) Sprinkle the diced butter around the sheet pan on top of the carrots.
6 ) Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the carrots are cooked through. About halfway through, mix the carrots up to ensure even baking.
7 ) Pour any leftover butter on top of the carrots in your serving platter.
- You may be interested in these as well:
- Cheese Cake Easy Recipe | Cheesecake Bites
- how to make a vanilla cake from scratch
- How To Make A New York Cheesecake Recipe With Heavy Cream