These Brown Sugar Baked Carrots are the perfect vegetable side dish to your holiday dinner! This EASY and delicious brown sugar baked carrots come to its most flavor when you make it with fresh carrots at your local farmer’s market. However, we always have carrots in the fridge, thanks to AMAZON Fresh>>
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- INSTANT POT BEEF AND BROCCOLI
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- 10 – 12 Carrots, peeled and then cut in half
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, diced
- CHECK OUT THESE FOR MORE EASY PEASY RECIPES:
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!