If you like beef and broccoli from a Chinese restaurant, you will go crazy over this homemade Instant Pot beef and broccoli! Tender soft beef and perfect green broccoli swimming in the flavorful garlicky brown sauce – amazing!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
INFO:Diet: Gluten-Free, Keto / Low-Carb, Paleo | Servings: 6 servings | Calories: 452kcal
- 2 lbs beef chuck roast or flank steak, cut into small pieces or thin strips
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or sugar-free sweetener for keto option
- 1 lb broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger or 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp cornstarch or xanthan gum for keto option
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Sesame seeds for garnish optional
Don’t want to go shopping? You can get Get FREE grocery delivery and more with a Prime membership! That means no fees! Order from your favorite stores and have them delivered to your door! This is the ONLY way I stay sane over here!
- CHECK OUT THESE FOR MORE EASY PEASY RECIPES:
- Slow Cooker Steak Soup
- EASY INSTANT POT NAVY BEAN SOUP RECIPE
- Toll House Famous Fudge
- Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Chicken Pasta
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!