This classic lemon blueberry bread has a lot of fresh blueberries and grated lemon zest, and when we pull the bread from the oven, we’re going to brush it with a hot lemon glaze which adds a nice lemon flavor plus we’ll keep the bread wonderfully moist.
- Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Cheesy Slow Cooker Grits
- Pumpkin Cream Pie With Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- For the glaze:
- Lemon Blueberry Bread – the baking soul
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- You may also be interested in these:
- How To Make your own ranch dressing mix from scratch
- Instant Pot 3 Ingredients Chicken (Olive Garden )
- The Best Beef Stew Ever
1 ) In a mixing bowl, blend the butter with a cup of sugar, juice, and eggs.
2 ) Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the egg mixture, alternating with the milk.
3 ) Add lemon peel, nuts, and berries. Pour the mixture into a greased loaf pan.
4 ) Baking at 350 about 61 to 71 min.
- Kitchen Gadgets Reviews:
- Best Microwaves For Your Kitchen
- Best air fryers To Buy
- Best Espresso Machines
- GoWISE Air Fryer How To Use And Review
- SHOP ON AMAZON:
- ==> All-Clad Hard-Anodized Nonstick Fry Pan
- ==> AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned
- ==> Aluminum Nonstick Frying Pan