Butter Pecan Pound Cake – I couldn’t believe how delicious this cake tasted. It can make a few days in advance and store it in an air-tight container. Great for your holiday meal!
- YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE AS WELL:
- EASY AND DELICIOUS BROWN SUGAR BAKED CARROTS
- THE BEST CORNBREAD FROM SCRATCH!
- EASY Whack GREEN BEANS RECIPE
- Garlic Herb Butter Thanksgiving Turkey
- Mama’s Chicken Roll-Ups | Mouth Watering Rolls
- 1½ cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon plus 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, warmed to room temperature
- 3 large egg yolks, warmed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
Join Our Email List For The Latest Updates!
No Spam Guaranteed
- More Recipes:
- How To Make New Orleans Beignets
- The Most Creamy Lemon Tart
- The Best Custard Filling Cream Puffs
PLEASE GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE INSTRUCTION!