These fluffy, tasty pancakes are super easy. Serve with plenty of butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup.” Fluffy Keto Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
- MORE QUICK WEEKNIGHT DINNERS
- INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP AND ORZO
- HEARTY BEEF BARLEY SOUP
- EASY CREAMY BEEF AND SHELLS
- Air Fryer Southern Fried Catfish
- EASY HEARTY INSTANT POT LASAGNA SOUP
- EASY TARTER TOT CASSEROLE
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Some Recommended Products:
- <<<48 Inch Gas Range 6 Burners Cooktop 6.7 cu.ft Oven
- <<<Professional Series Built-In All Refrigerator
- <<<Mini Refrigerator, 2-Door 3.4 cu. ft. Small Compact Under Counter
FLUFFY KETO PANCAKES INSTRUCTIONS:
1 ) Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
2 ) Whisk in eggs, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract slowly until the butter is blended.
3 ) Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
4 ) Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry 3 to 4 minutes.
5 ) Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes.
6 ) Repeat with the remaining batter. Enjoy!
Nutrition FactsPer Serving: 383 calories; 33.2 g fat; 4.75 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 281 mg cholesterol; 842 mg sodium.